Moon Titans! AoT opening edited to fit Moon Pride from Sailor Moon Crystal.
You dotted those i’s with hearts on purpose, didn’t you?
hey guys so i ran into a huge wad of cash recently (i promise i didn’t rob a bank or anything) and i wanted to do something nice
here’s what you will win (all items will be brand new and in their original boxes/packages)
- a hand written thank-you letter from me
- 1 anime figure of your choice *Figma Sword Art Online Kirito figure OR Good Smile Sword Art Online Asuna figure OR Square Enix and Bandai Play Arts Kai Final Fantasy XIII-2 Lightning figure*
- Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS XL LOZ: A Link Between Worlds Bundle
- Pokemon X
- Pokemon Y
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- 2 Puchimaru Nyangkotai Mascots of your choice *white, orange, multi, gray, or black* (i have something similar to these and trust me they are sooo cute)
- Jumbo XL Rilakkuma plush
- Dangan Ronpa Monobear 18” Plush
- Moss Filled Sphere Necklace
- cat dress of your choice *white OR pink - sizes S, M, L*
- high heels of your choice *black bone ankle boots, OR white lace pearl heels - us sizes 5, 6, 7, 8*
- Shingenki no Kyojin Attack On Titan t shirt of your choice *style 1 or 2, sizes L only*
- Dark Souls 2 for platform of your choice *PS3, Xbox 360, OR PC*
- Wolfenstein: The New Order for platform of your choice *PC, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, OR Xbox One*
- Song of Ice and Fire series: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (warning you will probably cry)
- any 2 minecraft plushies *enderman, skeleton, zombie, or creeper*
- any wig of your choice under $50 from spreepicky
- any game of your choice under $50 on steam (don’t forget to send me your id if you win)
- a 75 dollar amazon gift card
- 3.5mm Earphones of your choice *Korilakkuma (white), or Rilakkuma (brown)*
- Game Grumps Soundbyte Keychain
- any selfie reblogs
- MUST be following me, aka bludgeoner. i WILL check. you’ll be disqualified if you don’t. (also feel free to just start talking with me if you wanna bc im usually pretty lonely). don’t enter and follow me if you’re just gonna unfollow afterwards/later on.
- this is optional but it’d be real swaggy if you can follow me on deviantart (you’ll get an additional entry if you watch + note me (pls dont comment it on my profile its harder to keep track) on there with your tumblr url)
- all you have to do is reblog this post dude, and as much as you want too. the more you reblog the more entries you have.
- don’t delete the text pls or else you WILL be disqualified
- likes don’t count but feel free to like to save it, you’re NOT disqualified if you do
- if you win you must respond within 48 hours pls
- pls don’t unfollow afterwards if you do/don’t win bc that’s actually really rude and i have a tracker okay and if you unfollow you won’t be able to participate in any of my future giveaways.
- anyone of any age can enter, but if you’re under 18 you should probably check with your parent(s)/guardian(s) to see if they’re cool with me having your address
- anyone of any gender can enter
- anyone of any country can enter
- i can ship to p.o. boxes too
- shipping is entirely free
- this giveaway starts june 17 2014
- this giveaway ends august 31st 2014 at 11:59am est so wow you can enter the whole summer (hence summer giveaway)
- giveaway must reach at least 10,000 notes to go on
- winner will be announced on my blog a few hours/days after giveaway has ended and when they respond back to my message
- if you win and you DON’T want a certain item(s) PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! because i don’t wanna spend money for something you don’t want okay so please please do tell me
- good luck to everyone who enters
- oh you might wanna check back on this original post frequently just in case i update it or something idk
- hope you guys have a great day
Heartbreaking Simpsons Moments 1/∞: Bart Gets an F
I never understood why it’s an F if he gets more than half out of 100? Unless it’s more than 100. If you get more than half the answers right how is it an F?
You must not be from America. Here, grading is fucked up.
Average American Grading Scale:
A - 94-96
A- - 90-93
F- 59 and under
And in some places in America it goes by a 7 point scale, so it’d be
A - 100-93
B - 92-85
C - 84-78
D - 77-70
F - 69 and below
Now you understand why American kid’s feel like there’s no point to school. If you have a 100 question text, and get 79 of them correct, that’s a C. That mean’s your Average Intelligence on this particular subject. And it get’s even worse when you have only like… a 10 question quiz. If you get two wrong? that’s a B. 80 fucking %. Now tell me again why American school’s are easier?
No wait but whats the grading system in other countries?
UK Grading Scale
Below 40: F
next time you try to tell americans that we’re stupid
i’m gonna remind you
that our “average” is your “A”
#is that true?
Yep I was shocked when I heard this in a different post but a Google search pulls up a ton of sites backing this up.
Shit son I woulda passed College Algebra with an A in the UK. And I spent the end of the semester in perpetual fear that I would fail and have to retake the class.
And basically as an American you’re expected to get 80 or higher. Technically 70s are considered ‘average’ but there is such a level of pressure to get a B or higher, that Cs have become equal to Ds. Basically anything under 60 you might as well gotten a 0, and anything between 60-80 is considered practically failing. So basically schools have to be designed to make sure majority of students are getting 80s or higher on specific topics, which means you’re spending all your time going over a few choice facts a billion times and there is very little room to teach anything else. Which explains why American schools are of such low quality. The insane demand on the students ends up wrecking their education. Not only do you not have time to teach them anything, but they end up hating learning. Even outside of school your life is dedicated to memorizing these few dumb facts because your homework ends up taking hours of your time. A teacher from one subject says they expect you to spend 2 hours every night on their homework. And if you’re studying 5 subjects and they all demand that 2 hours? Good fucking luck, because if you don’t have straight all 80s or higher you’re not getting into a good college and college degrees have somehow become the minimum requirement for getting jobs.
I spent most of my junior year of high school in a state of constant panic that I was going to get a C in Honors Physics much less fail the class. If I got a C on my report card, I was grounded until the next one. I lost count of the times I’d wake up at five in the morning to take the early bus to go in for zero hour before school actually started for the day
File this under the exact reason so many Americans detest going to school.
And another reason it’s horrible is because the grading system depends on which state you live in. Some go by 7, some go by 10. So imagine two students, Student A lives in a state where they do the 10 grading scale, and Student B lives where they do the 7 point grading scale.
Each do the exact same classes, get the exact same grades on their tests and quizzes. They give the exact same effort for their classes..
Lets say there is 5 tests in for the class.
90%, 92%, 100%, 90%, 90%
Averaged up this is a 92.4% on their report card.
Student A gets an A- while Student B get’s a B.
Student A goes home and shows their parents the A on their report card, and the student who goes home with the B can either be praised by their parents for doing a good job and just work on getting an A, or be scolded saying they should have tried harder when all they did what. It honestly depends on the parents of the student.
Even though its only a slight difference in the grade it’s still not fair, and to be quite honest Colleges don’t pay attention to the possible differences in the numbers of grades. They look at the letters and see who did better in the classes.
American school systems need to be fucking fixed since apparently work and grades are more important than the student’s well being or just the student in general. We’re suppose to just sit and do our best with our school work even if it’s over working.
Some teachers will give you hours of homework and added on to the other classes you take, and if you take an AP class or two good fucking luck trying to get a good amount of sleep for school. If the American government wants to fix things, they should probably stop and actually take a look at other countries school systems and actually fix things the way should be fixed instead of trying to hold a gun to student’s heads and tell them to work.
Even if a student does their best and is at the top of their class, the next thing you have to go and worry about is fucking colleges taking several thousand dollars from you and pushing you off a cliff into debt. And a college degree is something you NEED these days in this country to even get a good paying job that can actually support yourself.
The government should notice something is wrong if students in their freshman year in high school already know something is wrong. 14 year old students can see the system is corrupt. And the American government does absolutely nothing.
Okay, before you watch this do you know what the Talking Carl app is? Well it’s his app where this little red fucker repeats back anything you say to him in a higher voice. That’s all I’m saying. Now click play bitch
So this is what a slow descent into madness feels like.
AS SSON AS THE OTHER CAME IN I BURST INTO LAUGHTER.
Tumblr, please stop showing me the same blogs using the same post over and over again, it’s really annoying.
it took me years to understand this joke
sonic boom headcanon: knuckles has to carry sonic over big waters because sonic is so scared of it and since knux is much taller he can just walk and feel how sonics literally trembling of fear in his arms
AND HE HAS TO KNEEL DOWN TO PICK SONIC UP AND DOWN
AS HE puts soniC DOWN SONIC THANKS HIM EMBARRASED U KNOW JUST LIKE
I AM ON BOARD WITH THIS
I NEED THIS SHIRT